Cumberland Periodontics Modified Protocols During the COVID-19 Crisis
We hope you are staying safe and healthy during these extraordinary times. Our goal is to provide you, our patients, with the care you need in a safe and comfortable environment. We would like to inform you about the precautions being taken to keep you and all of our staff safe and healthy:
FOR OUR STAFF
- Staff are checked for COVID-19 related symptoms at least twice per day. A mandatory 14-day quarantine period will be imposed as needed. All appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to all our staff members.
FOR EVERY PATIENT
- All patients are pre-screened 24 hours before their appointment and at the point of contact for COVID-19 related symptoms including a temperature check and oxygenation levels. All patients will be asked to bring their own protective face mask to their office visit, however one will be provided if necessary.
BETWEEN PATIENT VISITS
- We disinfect the rooms and all surfaces as well as sterilize all our instruments. We allow appropriate waiting time to allow all aerosols to settle for more effective disinfection.
IN THE RECEPTION AREA
- All surfaces are continually disinfected, including countertops and payment terminals. The reception area has plexiglass barriers for our staff and your protection.
THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- All surfaces and high touch areas (ie: door handles) will be disinfected at several times per day
IN THE OPERATORY
- All rooms have been sealed and surgical grade HEPA filters will be installed in the coming weeks for the safety of our patients and our team.
Please download and complete the following forms to bring with you for your visit to our clinic: